IF you’d like to explore a partnership, let’s talk!
DGI companies offer…
- Traditional Public Relations, Thought Leadership Positioning and Content via DGIcomm.com
- Photo and video content and services via Creative Content Loft
- Creative Partnerships with me, Dian Griesel aka @SilverDisobedience including Ambassadorships, appearances and posts shared to my SilverDisobedience website & social pages, like Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok or my podcast which airs on all major app channels…and emails to over 25,000 opt-in CAN-SPAM subscribers
- Model and Spokesperson/Ambassador Opportunities featuring Dian Griesel
Let’s explore the possibilities!
Dian Griesel aka @SilverDisobedience
HOW CAN WE WORK TOGETHER?
- We can partner in several ways – some of which I have listed below – but as I believe no two campaigns, nor clients are the same, I highly recommend dropping me an email with any query or idea you may have via Dian@DianGriesel.com
SPONSORED BLOG CONTENT
- Via Silver Disobedience we offer bespoke, promotional partnerships (both on site and via social media), advertorial reviews, giveaways, event coverage and attendance, in-post product placement (again on site and/or on social media channels), as well as full campaign coverage, tailored to your needs and brief.
- Over the last few years I have appeared in, written and wholly produced brand specific imagery (both for national campaigns and social media content) for some of the biggest names in the industry with great success.
- As a seasoned pro-writer, author and blogger, who is surrounded with a content production team skilled in both written and visual content creation, we understand that the initial dive into blogging can be both daunting and time consuming, as such we offer our clients the full scope of content creation for any purpose — from social media to ghost-writing books and everything in between.
- Dian Griesel aka Silver Disobedience is available to attend events/workshops/public events and to offer coverage and promotion via social media, or to simply assist at said events be that as a guest, speaker or attendee.
SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANCE/OUTREACH/BRANDING
- Social media is a huge part and parcel of the digital world and with years of experience, under my belt, both Dian and our team can assist with the following: community and general project management, forging relationships with influencers and bloggers alike, creating the right digital strategy for you and your brand, as well as in-house training and all general branding queries.
BEAUTY BRAND CONSULTANCY
- With years of experience within the beauty sector, I/Dian, along with my team, can and do assist with beauty brand consultancy projects on request.
- As the saying goes: An image can speak a thousand words, so let us capture your story and message — whether in photos or videos (with written copy, too, if desired!) For all general business inquires, please email:
Silver Disobedience® messages resonate with a passionate audience that is growing exponentially every day. A powerful, influential collective of intelligent, lively people gathers daily to connect, discuss and and share opinions on the @SilverDisobedience social pages. The community is living as you might not imagine — unless you’ve spent time reading through the more than 500,000+ comments that have been posted since inception!
A Few Numbers about those Age 50+ in the USA
The Numbers: Silver Disobedience® reaches a segment of a powerful growing group. As of 2017, 50% of the population in the United States is over age 50: Those between ages 51 to 69 have hit 74 million strong. The number of Americans 65+ is projected to double over the next three decades from 35.9 million to almost 70 million. Thanks to growing health & fitness trends along with medical advances, the 85+ population is the fastest growing segment, and in an unprecedented longevity surge is projected to grow to 19 million strong by 2050. Those age 65 living in the USA today will live an additional 18 years, on average. Interestingly, the Silver Disobedience crowd might be grandparents or parents of young children…or both. We represent every phase of the Circle of Life.
The Money: The population that is 50+ makes up 42% of after-tax income in the US which is approximately $2.4 trillion. Many in their 50s are still in their prime earning years as their careers continue to soar. Those of Silver Disobedience years outspend younger adults online, in brick-and-mortar stores, and in every other way 2:1. On a per capita basis, we’re spending more than other generations by an estimated $400 billion a year. AARP says we actually control over 70% of all US disposable income and its projected that we may inherit about $15 trillion in the next 20 years.
Work Lives: 10,000 of us reach retirement age every day. Most of us, however, actually plan to work well past age 65. Why? Overall, we’re an entrepreneurial group: 45% of the Silver Disobedience™ population considers themselves to be entrepreneurs. We’re still buying cars, office supplies, advertising and spending more to grow our businesses. Oh– did I forget to mention that 50% of us are women who still work full time? We’re an equal opportunity group.
Family Structures: Many of us are supporting and making choices for our adult children. This includes things like education, travel and housing. We’re helping with student loans, living expenses, transportation and medical bills. Two out of five of us that are parents have actually helped our children get out of debt by helping to repay outstanding bills. We are refinancing mortgages, looking at annuities, wondering about social security, investing in stocks and bonds and watching our pennies while hoping they grow.
Homes: We’re taking care of our homes. 66% of us won’t be moving or selling the homes we’ve been living in. 67% of us will stay in our home state to remain in proximity to our children and friends. Those of us who will move, 50% will reside within 30 miles of their hometown. 46% of us will want to move to bigger homes, while 54% will downsize.
Health & Beauty Trends: Beauty-wise, we’re putting our best face forward. Informed consumers, we intend to live long lives, looking good while we’re at it! We’re working with our healthcare providers & doing our own research to be sure that we’re aware of the consumer products, medicines and plethora of wellness options available to enhance our looks, everyday life and our longevity. At the same time, we are shopping for the health insurance plans, for ourselves and our extended family members, while maintaining a willingness to pay for certain out of pocket medical bills & treatments.
Online Shopping, Social Media & Technology: We’re better at technology than “kids” might think…and advertisers might realize. 77% of us own smartphones. We associate our phones with work flexibility and freedom. All said…some of us admit to being addicted to Video Games. However, the 50% of us that enjoy video games believe they are helping us with our cognitive decline. Silver Influencers like online and digital puzzles, solitaire, word games and trivia. 78% of us are online checking the news, ordering from all kinds of retail websites and…nobody has to give @SilverDisobedience followers permission to spend money. Although you might think the Internet is where kids hang out…more than 71% of us are on social media including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and more. We love YouTube and often consult it for instructions regarding “How To” projects, sewing and craft ideas, recipes and everything else the channels have to offer.
Entertainment: @SilverDisobedience followers go to the movies, live theatre and we still rock out at concerts. Who else but us could pay those outrageous ticket scalper prices for the last Rolling Stones, U2, Billy Joel, Paul McCartney and Grateful Dead tours…or Bruce Springsteen on Broadway? We might even take a helicopter or private plane to get to our destination…although coach class is largely populated with us, too. Growing up with record players and albums–we are still largely willing to pay for our music choices. We like the tunes that take us back in time…as well as a surprisingly wide range of current artists. We make up almost one quarter of online music sales…and love live music too.
Travel: We’re traveling! Since many of us are still working…90% of us, are getting Paid Vacation Time–and about 54% of us are using all or most of it. We take planes, trains, cruises, buses and cars. Many of us are working through our Bucket Lists…and we’re not opposed to getting great suggestions for travel destinations. We trust what our friends say about places including hotels, airlines, car rental companies and everything else that goes into planning a perfect trip.
Leisure Time: 42% of us still enjoy watching basic TV and cable channels. About 21% of us are testing out Netflix, Hulu and Amazon TV — thanks to the influence of our children and grandchildren. We are readers. 40% of us still like books–whether traditionally bound or Kindles. We’re gardeners–whether we live in suburban, country or even city settings. We like plants and flowers. 69% of us still enjoy caring for our yards and gardens.
Silver Disobedience® members are informed and active consumers who actively share their opinions through spending money, then telling friends and others all about their choices through social media sharing…AND good old-fashioned face-to-face conversations!
Shockingly, widely respected research reports that only 5% -10% of all marketing efforts target “those of a certain age.”
That’s a very expensive decision.
Silver Disobedience research confirms the frustration felt by this valuable audience like feeling ignored or abandoned by marketers, and it is mentioned almost daily in comments on my blog posts. Compounding the marketing/advertising “miss” is that descriptive word choices and/or the actors in campaigns designed to target their pockets – often trigger feelings of disrespect. Don’t believe me. Go on our very pubic pages and read the commentary yourself. What a shame and loss for those companies and brands that don’t understand the potential impact of reaching the decision-making Silver Disobedients of the World.
We know the value of this audience.
We appreciate their opinions.
We are #SilverDisobedience
Join our daily conversations!